- Do the bedrooms have bathrooms?
- Do you have a curfew?
- Do you have internet access?
- Do you provide a smoking-free environment?
- Do you have any food/drink facilities?
- Do you have a washing machine?
- Do you have private lockers where I can keep my valuables in ?
- Where can I park my car?
- What time is your check-in / check-out?
- Can I leave my luggage before
I check-in / after I check-out?
- Do I have to bring my own towels?
How much are the linens?
- Can I rent bicycles/bikes at your hostel?
- Can I mail any packages to the hostel
for me to pick up during my stay?
Only the private rooms for 4people have it. But the others don’t have it, therefore all showers and toilets are shared with other guests.
We do not have a curfew, but the entrance gate is secured all day. Please open it with key code we have give when you check-in. Please be considerate of other guests as well as our neighbors when coming back late at night.
We have free Wi-Fi access throughout the hostel. Passwords for the connection are posted on the front desk and on doors in all bedrooms.
We have a non-smoking policy indoors. If you would like to smoke, please use smoking space on the entrance area or 5th (roof).
We provide free coffee and tea in the kitchen area.
We have 2 washing machines on the 1st floor. The washer is 200yen(washing powder included).
We have lockers in the dormitories to keep your belongings. And there are security lockers at reception. You can use your own lock if you have one.
Unfortunately, we do not have a parking area. However, there is a public parking lot right next to our hostel.
Day-time rate (7am-8pm): 200yen/hr (maximum 900yen).
Evening rate (8pm-7am): 100yen/hr (maximum 300yen).
We don’t provide any discounts for car parking.
You can check in anytime between 3pm and 10pm. Please inform us in advance if you will be arriving later than 10m.
Check our time is 11am at the latest. Please leave your room key in the “keydrop box” located at the front desk upon check out. No further process is required to check out.
You can leave your luggage with us while the front desk is open (8am to 10pm), free of charge. Please check them in at the front desk, and we will temporarily store them for you. Be sure to be back by the time the front desk closes.You can enjoy sightseeing to the fullest without carrying your heavy luggage. And we keep it until 10days from when you have check-out.
Free linens will be provided in all rooms and dormitories when you check-in. We also have free shampoo with conditioner, and body soap in all shower rooms. We have hairdryers that are free to use until 22pm.
We have bicycle rentals for 500yen/day or 200yen/hour from 8:00am to 10:00pm. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We would be more than pleased to receive your package for you.Please keep in mind that we have the following restrictions:
- Please let us know the package arrival date and your check-in date beforehand, so we can be aware that a package is coming. You can let us know by emailing us.
- We start accepting package 2 days prior to your check-in date.
- If the package is shipped Cash On Delivery, we cannot accept the package.
- If the size of the package is oversized (e.g. larger than suitcases), we can not accept the package since we have no place to store it.
- We can not deliver the package directly to your room, so we ask for guests to come to the front desk to pick up their package.
The shipping address is:
(Guest Name) / (Check-in Date)
NAGOYA Travellers Hostel
4-8-10, Sakae, Naka-ku
Here it is in Japanese:
（Guest Name / Check-in Date）
4-8-10, Sakae, Naka-ku Nagoya-shi, Aichi, 460-0008, Japan
email@example.com＊＊＊＊＊Important＊＊＊＊＊Please make sure the setting of your device so that you can receive our reply.＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊
【Telephone available】 8:00～22:00 JST
【Check-in time】 15:00～22:00 JST＊＊＊＊＊Important＊＊＊＊＊There's a late-check-in fee of 500 yen after 24:00 whether you noticed us beforehand or not.＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊＊
Inquire through Skype
Appearance & Rooms
Discount with SNS
- JAPANESE – 日本語
- KOREAN – 한국어
- CHINESE – 中文